Envizi is a global leader in energy and sustainability software solutions, giving organizations the tools they need to transform data into powerful insights. We help organizations navigate the constantly shifting energy and sustainability landscape, so they can identify and act on new opportunities that create significant value in previously unimagined ways. By empowering our clients to look beyond today and envisage opportunities for the future, we help them set new benchmarks for performance that propel their business forward. We support more than 130 enterprise clients whose operations span across 80,000 locations in 112 countries, and we provide technology to some of the world’s largest and most well-known organisations.
The Warp It vision is to be a network where buying new is the last resort and nothing is wasted. A network where reusable items are redistributed for their 2nd and 3rd useful lives. When the items fail they are diverted into repair and reintroduced later. We want to reduce waste and carbon emissions. We want to make it easy for staff to reduce unnecessary purchasing. We want to make it easy for organisations to divert surplus resources to charity and SMEs so they can further their aims. We want public sector, business and charity to collaborate to reduce resource use, encourage efficiency and sustainability.
There are many exciting opportunities and benefits to get involved with the Conference & Green Gown Awards:
- Be the headline sponsor or;
- sponsor a category
…and enhance your brand exposure with every university in Australasia, as well as many TAFE, polytechnics and RTO’s.
Sponsorship of the Conference provides brand recognition from the moment you sign up until post-event activities end. This could be as much as 12 months exposure.
There are many key benefits associating your organisation with the Conference:
- Unique opportunity to have year-long exposure to the tertiary education sector
- Extensive branding, campus-wide – throughout tertiary education institutions
- Networking and customer contact opportunities
- Exposure through our national and international channels and networks
- Align your organisation as a sector leader for your product/service
- Learn where the education sector is and aspires to be through the impressive showcase of best practice
- Align your organisation with new initiatives emerging from the education sector